Rose Fasanelli has been with Hewlett Packard Enterprise for over 29 years, starting her career in HP Brazil. Rose has held IT and business leadership positions.
Rose is now leading the WW Category Mgmt, a talented team of professional leaders, focusing on enabling a high-performance Services Portfolio readiness and guidelines’ compliant salesorganization focusing on customer value-outcomes while growing HPE’ share of wallet, with a
holistic view of solutions, differentiators, policies & procedures and driving value-outcomes aligned with HPE strategies pivoting aaS.
Rose holds a master’s degree in Information Technology and a bachelor’s degree in Mathematics applied to Computer Science. She is certified in Black Belt Six Sigma and PMP, also has a patent pending process for Predictive analytics model on customer behaviour for decision-making.
In this week episode, Rose shares with us her wisdom and insights on:
- Her rich career journey from her beginnings at 16 years old in the finance industry in Brazil be today a global leader in major tech company
- Her career development advice if you want to build your dream career
- How she is contributing in making the tech industry more diverse
- The keys and challenges to lead a global team
- The 3 critical skills she is looking for when hiring a new member
- What she will do with a 25h hour day and so much more