Ann McNeill, a successful speaker, coach, author, is the President/CEO of one of South Florida’s few African American-female owned construction companies.
MCO Construction (MCO) was founded over 40 years ago and is still one of the leading black owned firms in the State of Florida in the area of construction management and project controls. MCO construction has worked on a majority of the flagship projects in South Florida, such as The Miami Airlines Arena, The Marlins Ballpark, The Miami International Airport, and many more.
Ann McNeill's success as a speaker, coach and author stems from her ability to create a blueprint of success and accumulate the right materials to use in order to lay a firm foundation to help people build upon their strengths.
In this week episode, Ann shares with us her wisdom and insights on:
- The 5 businesses/organizations she is leading
- How she turned the challenges of the lack of diversity in the construction industry into opportunities
- How she overcame being homeless to become a successful businesswomen who inspires and empowers others
- How she is contributing to make the construction industry more diverse
- How she is staying ahead of the curve in fast-paced world
- The super power she wishes and much more