Baldwyn is an External Affairs Manager with Florida Power Light in Miami-Dade County. He is responsible for establishing and maintaining constructive relationships with local government, businesses, and civic leaders.
Baldwyn became familiar with the utility sector as the Chief Advisor to Commissioner Ronald Brisé at the Florida Public Service Commission
Prior to entering the public sector, Baldwyn worked as an attorney at a leading law firm in Houston, Texas.
Baldwyn earned his law degree from Texas Southern University where he graduated cum laude.
When not at work, Baldwyn continues in his leadership responsibilities as a mentor to local youth.
In this week episode, Baldwyn shares with us his wisdom and insights on:
- His role and responsibilities
- The power of a dream and how one conversation in an elevator can redirect your path
- On how being open to the unknown and change can lead you tin building a rich career portfolio
- In shaping the minds and equipping young students who come from financially challenged families in dreaming BIG
- The impact of AI in the legal field and how FPL is integrated AI to be more effective
- The superpower he would like to have and so much more