Maria Fico is Senior HR professional with 15+ years of experience in all HR management and administration processes within manufacturing and corporate functions, both in the US and Latin America for CPG Global Companies.
She is a skilled professional with strong knowledge of organizational design, talent strategy, change management, training & development programs, coaching and facilitation, and organizational culture & engagement. She has a proven track record to lead talent management and employee relations on a global scale.
She has a Master of Art in Human Resources and Industrial Relations and a Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resources Management. She is a Senior Certified Professional from the Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM).
In this week episode, Maria shares with us her wisdom and insights on:
- The key elements of her dynamic career that brought her from Venezuela to 5 different locations in the USA
- How she and her husband are building thriving careers while building a thriving family and moving around the country
- The trends shaping HR and the new workplace
- The critical leadership mindset and skillset to thrive in the new world of work
- The super power she wishes she could have and much more