Thursday Oct 07, 2021
Glass Breakers Café with Cindy featuring MARIA FICO, Sr HR Business Partner
Maria Fico is Senior HR professional with 15+ years of experience in all HR management and administration processes within manufacturing and corporate functions, both in the US and Latin America for CPG Global Companies.
She is a skilled professional with strong knowledge of organizational design, talent strategy, change management, training & development programs, coaching and facilitation, and organizational culture & engagement. She has a proven track record to lead talent management and employee relations on a global scale.
She has a Master of Art in Human Resources and Industrial Relations and a Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resources Management. She is a Senior Certified Professional from the Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM).
In this week episode, Maria shares with us her wisdom and insights on:
- The key elements of her dynamic career that brought her from Venezuela to 5 different locations in the USA
- How she and her husband are building thriving careers while building a thriving family and moving around the country
- The trends shaping HR and the new workplace
- The critical leadership mindset and skillset to thrive in the new world of work
- The super power she wishes she could have and much more
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.