Marah Edelen is best known as a top-notch coach when it comes to influencing teams to grow their business with innovative approaches, build personal brand for career development, and how to host a work culture of positivity and gratitude.
Marah is the Executive Director at HP Inc. for US Print and Supplies Inside Sales team in Rio Rancho, NM. Marah is responsible for a $1B yearly Print business and leading a world class inside sales team.
Prior to joining HP, Marah worked in the Investment and Banking Industry for six years in Arizona and California as a top performing banker and advisor at Wells Fargo/Wachovia Bank.
In this week episode, Marah shares with us her wisdom and insights on:
- Her current role and responsibilities
- How she stumbled into tech without any previous tech experience
- Her mindset shifts and winning career playbook to fast track her success
- The role failure played in helping her getting a highly coveted director position
- The leadership muscles that helped lead her team through the painful last 2 years
- How she and her team are riding the wave of digital selling
- The superpower she wishes she could have and much more