Thursday Jul 14, 2022
Ep 14. Marah Edelen, Director at HP, on Glass Breakers Café with Cindy
Marah Edelen is best known as a top-notch coach when it comes to influencing teams to grow their business with innovative approaches, build personal brand for career development, and how to host a work culture of positivity and gratitude.
Marah is the Executive Director at HP Inc. for US Print and Supplies Inside Sales team in Rio Rancho, NM. Marah is responsible for a $1B yearly Print business and leading a world class inside sales team.
Prior to joining HP, Marah worked in the Investment and Banking Industry for six years in Arizona and California as a top performing banker and advisor at Wells Fargo/Wachovia Bank.
In this week episode, Marah shares with us her wisdom and insights on:
- Her current role and responsibilities
- How she stumbled into tech without any previous tech experience
- Her mindset shifts and winning career playbook to fast track her success
- The role failure played in helping her getting a highly coveted director position
- The leadership muscles that helped lead her team through the painful last 2 years
- How she and her team are riding the wave of digital selling
- The superpower she wishes she could have and much more
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.