Ronald Brisé leverages a wealth of experience in governmental, legislative, political and business arenas to represent the interests of clients. He currently chairs Gunster’s Government Affairs & Lobbying practice. Ronald has more than 20 years of experience in telecom, energy, and utilities.
As a thought leader in telecom, he has testified before the U.S. Senate on telecom issues, and served as a board member of Universal Service Administrative Company. Ronald served in the Florida House of Representatives from 2006 – 2010. He served as Democratic Whip and Vice-Chair of the Florida Conference of Black State Legislators. In 2010, Ronald was tapped to serve on the Florida Public Service Commission serving multiple terms including a term as Chairperson.
Ronald is passionate about bringing together different people and interests to accomplish a common goal.
In this week episode, Ronald Brisé shares with us his wisdom and insights on:
• His current role and responsibilities at Gunster, a law firm with a 100-year-old history in Florida
• The 4 leadership muscles that helped him build a rich career in education, in the private sector and in politics
• How he owned his space, made his voice heard in powerful rooms (even in the White House)
• How he is contributing to open the doors for diverse talent to create a better future for all
• 3 disruptive technologies that the government could leverage to be more effective
• The secret superpower he would like to possess and so much more