Thursday Sep 01, 2022
Ronald Brisé, Senior Business Executive; Former Florida State Representative on Glass Breakers Café
Ronald Brisé leverages a wealth of experience in governmental, legislative, political and business arenas to represent the interests of clients. He currently chairs Gunster’s Government Affairs & Lobbying practice. Ronald has more than 20 years of experience in telecom, energy, and utilities.
As a thought leader in telecom, he has testified before the U.S. Senate on telecom issues, and served as a board member of Universal Service Administrative Company. Ronald served in the Florida House of Representatives from 2006 – 2010. He served as Democratic Whip and Vice-Chair of the Florida Conference of Black State Legislators. In 2010, Ronald was tapped to serve on the Florida Public Service Commission serving multiple terms including a term as Chairperson.
Ronald is passionate about bringing together different people and interests to accomplish a common goal.
In this week episode, Ronald Brisé shares with us his wisdom and insights on:
• His current role and responsibilities at Gunster, a law firm with a 100-year-old history in Florida
• The 4 leadership muscles that helped him build a rich career in education, in the private sector and in politics
• How he owned his space, made his voice heard in powerful rooms (even in the White House)
• How he is contributing to open the doors for diverse talent to create a better future for all
• 3 disruptive technologies that the government could leverage to be more effective
• The secret superpower he would like to possess and so much more
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.